Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

Today is one of the most memorable days of this year. First of all my childhood friends came back to Taiwan from California. The younger sister was my childhood best friend. My parents and her parents are friends too, so we have known each other even before kindergarten.  When I was in elementary school, I would go to her house every single day after school. We would do homework together than go out to play. We used to do everything together. We learned violin, tennis, claranet and many other things together. We were like twins. We even had family trips together. My family and her family went to Germany, USA and Canada together. However when I was in firth grade, her family moved to California. For the first year, we would skype every single week. Now five years have passed. I feel like I don't really know her anymore. Time can change people. Even though I met her last summer in California, but I feel like there is a distance between us this time we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment