Wednesday, July 3, 2013
July 4, 2013
Recently I have been thinking about what I want to study in college and what I want to do when I grow up. Unlike many parents, who would just tell their child that you need to be a doctor or you need to be a lawyer, my parents don't really interfere with my decision. Last night, I asked my dad that what does he want me to study in college. My dad said, "study whatever you like." Even though I feel really relaxed and glad that my parents won't force me to study things that I don't like, but I also I feel like they don't have expectations of me. And now, I have determined that I want to study forensic science on college. Since I was young, I have always been a fan of detective and crime novels and TV series. I want to be a crime scene investigator, and I hope that this dream would come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment