Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013

Recently I had finished reading a book called The Five People You Meet in Heave by Mitch Albom. Even though this book is not the type of book I normally read, but I still like it a lot. It is about Eddie, who dies in the first chapter of book, going on a journey to meet five people who somehow changed his life without him noticing. This book teaches me forgiveness is letting go of unhappiness. Eddie had been blaming his father for ruining his life. He couldn't forgive his father even after his father's death. However his angriness led to his unhappiness in life. When you are angry at a person, you tend not to see the good side of that person. You would directly think about the bad side of his or hers actions. But when you let go of your angriness, you would realize that things are not always as negative or as bad as  you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment